Corporate learning management systems deliver substantial benefits themselves, but when integrated with your legacy systems or external services, such as social networks, add even greater value to all the data you gather throughout your organisation. Here are our top 10 LMS integrations:
1. HR – Human resources software – known as Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS), Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Capital Management (HCM) – manages various HR functions such as payroll, employee benefits, attendance, and holidays. Integration with your LMS enables total management of all aspects of your workforce.
2. APIs – An API is an interface that enables you to transfer data between two applications. This can be used to transfer data from any 3rd party software to and from LMS.
3. Webhooks – A webhook enables another system to send data or notifications to an LMS automatically without a request being made, e.g. automatic notification from a payment processor when a payment has been received.
4. CRM – Customer relationship management systems record and manage all interactions with customers to build strong relationships, which is useful if you sell training or provide it to customers or partners.
5. eCommerce – Systems such as Shopify manage all aspects of online selling for training and other services.
6. Payment systems – Online payments are essential for business and providers such as Stripe and PayPal handle all aspects of payments automatically and securely where you sell training.
7. Video conferencing – Online collaboration and web conferencing make webinars, seminars and discussions more effective using services such as WebEx, GoToMeeting or Adobe Connect.
8. Social media – Online networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube are essential communications and media tools for many individuals and organisations.
9. ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning systems integrate the management of core business processes such as product planning, materials management, manufacturing or service delivery, marketing and sales, shipping and finance. ERP integration can be used to highlight and address productivity issues through training.
10 – Cloud tools and storage – Many businesses use cloud-based office tools, such as email, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, diaries, address books and file storage. Integration with Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft 365 gives users access to these services through an LMS.Schedule a demo call
with My Learning Hub today to learn how our platform can help to serve your Learning and Development needs.